Soecial"CLOSED SESSION" of U.S. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
March 17, 2008
Just within the last half hour, I have received leaked information from the closed door session of the U S House of Representatives in the United States on March 13th of this year 2008, and that which has been leaked [coming to me through the Leader of one of our Canadian Parties] insofar as we Canadians are concerned, is pretty bad, and likened unto that message O sent you about two months ago, wherein I spoke to you concerning Americans wanting Canada in this North American Union, so they can get their hands on our water and the rest of our resources! Beyond doubt I believe it's time we began thinking about what the movements of Mr Harper and Company, have to do with the Canadian people, whether they are for us, or have succumbed as others in their positions have, to allow money to cloud their thinking, because I am a believer in the "fact," that most men and women have their price!
By the sound of things below, this Security and Prosperity Partnership, will not be much of a true and equal partnership at all! And why should it be? All the Americans have to do, is abuse us as they have abused both Afghanistan and Iraq, and what can we do about it? It would turn into men using .306s against attack helicopters, and that wouldn't give us much of a chance! Anyway, my dear ones, here is that which I received just a few moments ago, from a party insider:
SPECIAL "CLOSED SESSION" OF U.S. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES DISCUSSED A LOT MORE THAN THE PENDING SECURITY SURVEILLANCE PROVISIONS!
This was only
the fourth time in 176 years that Congresshas closed its doors to the public.
What was it that they were discussing that they do NOT want us
to know about?Word has begun leaking from last nights special, closed-doorsession of the United States House of Representatives.Not only did members discuss new surveillance provisions as was the publicly stated reason for the closed door session, they also discussed:
1. the imminent collapse of the U.S. economy to occur bySeptember 2008,
2. the imminent collapse of US federal government financesby February 2009,
3. the possibility of Civil War inside the USA as a result of the collapse,
4. advance round-ups of "insurgent U.S. citizens" likely tomove against the government,
5. the detention of those rounded-up at "REX 84" campsconstructed throughout the USA,
6. the possibility of retaliation against members of Congressfor the collapses,
7. the location of "safe
facilities" for members of Congressand their families to reside during
8. the necessary and unavoidable merger of the United Stateswith Canada (for its natural resources) and with Mexico (for itscheap labor pool),
9. the issuance of a new currency - THE AMERO - for all threenations as the proposed solution to the coming economicarmageddon.Members of Congress were FORBIDDEN to reveal what was discussed. Several are so furious and concerned about the future of the country, theyhave begun leaking info. More details coming later today and over theweekend. SPREAD THE WORD!!!
We will surely have to be praying about this, because it doesn't bode well for Canada, for I noted to you a few days ago, that as far as water is concerned, it's Canada, at 33.6 million I believe it was, versus USA & Mexico, 410 million, and so how much water will be rationed to Canadians when it's 12:1 for them against us?
Let us pray about this, and not only see political upheaval here, but there will also be a religious aspect that most of us are already aware of, as the Vatican brings the US into being her right hand, to wrestle other Countries into doing the will of the Papacy! We once a number of years ago thought, "Will I see these latter day prophecies coming to pass?" I am not a prophet, nor the son of a prophet, but if you are presently in good health, I believe you and I shall see those terrible prophecies coming to pas just a little ahead in our futures, and so it will be a good thing for us to recognize this now, and make up our minds that by the grace of the Living God, will will be ready to do what we must, in order to be among those who overcome until the end, having put away everything if necessary, for the hand of the Lord Jesus Christ!
Contributed by Jim T. Newfoundland
2 Corinthians 4: 6
Have no doubts: all of His promises are enablings!
Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail